Sunday, August 2, 2009

Café a Go Go

Merkel Marmaduke and the junior Marmadukes enjoy going to watch the local football. Nothing is better on a cold day watching the footy enjoying it with a good hot chocolate. Sometimes a good hot chocolate is hard to find though.

With some trepidation I approached the Café a Go Go van. I was glad to see they went to a bit of trouble with their hot chocolate providing stirring sticks and optional marshmallows. The froth looked good but was a little tasteless and the chocolate was not as rich or creamy as I would have liked but it still went down well. The local team won on the day which made it all a good experience.

2 comments:


  1. Good day! I was so impressed to have seen a great artwork. You've done a great job.Well, thank you for sharing your talent and article it is very well appreciated by me. You can also visit my site if you have time.


    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog.I thought it was great.. Hope you have a great day. God bless.

    Rica
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete