Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Paul.a.Young Fine Chocolates

A member Merkel's international network of chocolate connoisseurs was able to procure hot chocolate from Paul.a.Young in the UK.  This is was presented to Merkel on Christmas day.  The mix was Aztec spiced hot chocolate using 70% dark chocolate.

The instructions required adding 4 teaspoons of chocolate powder to a small amount of boiling water to make a paste.  Then it was to topped up with more hot water.  Merkel to chose to add milk because he likes a creamy hot chocolate.

The drink rich and spicy.  The spices (cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamon) were evident because some floated on the top which was a decorative touch.  The spice was stronger than some spiced hot chocolates and had a good chocolate flavour.

3 comments:

  1. Quick question

    Hey!

    I’m a huge fan of your site and the work you do, so wanted to reach out and connect.

    My business, the “10 Day Health Challenge” (www.10dayhealthchallenge.com) also believes in spreading a whole foods lifestyle and fostering healthy eating. My quarterly Challenge is a web-based program designed to guide participants in clean and mindful eating for ten days.

    I’d love to gift you our FREE 3 Day Spring Challenge so you can see what we’re all about.

    You can download it here - www.10dayhealthchallenge.com/3dayspring

    Here’s to a happy and healthy spring!

    info@10dayhealthchallenge.com

    ~ Haley Whitley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. dark0de market

    ReplyDelete